My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lunch and a movie....

DAY 139~

Today after we ate our toast for breakfast, with jam that I had bought from the Farmers Market, we then cleaned house for a couple of hours.

Then it was time to go to our Lunch and a Movie. It was on Fort, they played one of the Shrek Movies, and gave a Capri Sun, hot dog, and popcorn. The kids hadn't seen this movie yet, so I think at least Michael enjoyed it. Elizabeth and Johnathan did well, until closer to the end, when they were getting a little restless.

When the movie was over, it was time to head to the commissary. We needed some food, the big one was breakfast items, we have been okay with all of our other meals. I have just been putting going to the commissary off for a couple of days, and finally decided it was time to go.

After that it was time to head home, as we were heading home, I forgot I wanted to go to the PX and cash a check. Oh, well, I was headed home, and really didn't feel like turning around.

I put the groceries away as soon as we got home, and when those were done, I let the kids play outside. This time, not even Michael is going outside alone, after what happened yesterday. So, I sad down in one of the chairs, and looked at a magazine. As soon as I sat down, it started to sprinkle. Since it wasn't so bad at that point,I decided to let them continue playing outside. We stayed outside for about a half hour after that, until it really started to rain. Which then canceled our National Night Out thing in our neighborhood.

Now it's time to head to bed. Our nightly routine is done, and my homework for the night is accomplished. And now my yes are getting so sleepy.

Loving that I can say I will see my hubby for 2 weeks, starting next month sometime, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.