My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

staying busy, keeping healthy..

DAY 160~

I was very good about going and working out again today (the 5th day in 2 weeks), after getting the kids off on their buses. But, it wasn't easy. It was a gloomy, cold day, in the middle of summer, in which made me just want to crawl back in bed. The reasons why I did, I reminded myself I actually enjoy working out with my friend. That is what got my but moving today to go work out. I had taken water with me, and cleaned out the water bottle this morning, but since I was in a hurry to leave, completely forgot to rinse it out, and had soapy, not use able water to drink. It was a great work out, then it was time to come home and get Johnathan off the bus stop.

I don't like how he is getting home 10 minutes earlier because of the time change for his drop off. I always feel like I'm rushing to get home. Yes, I did have more time in between, but I just can't take my time to get home. When he got home, I handed him is already made up lunch, that I made for him when I made the other two their lunches.

Then I tried to do 3 sets of 30 crunches. This was a bit difficult, with at 34lb child laying on me. He thought, oh mommy is laying on the floor, time to lay on mommy. And mommy thought it was so sweet,I couldn't just kick him off. He is to precious. So, I continued my crunches.

Finally, it was time for me to eat. As soon as I finished eating, it was time for me to clean up the house, until the older two got off the bus.

Their bus was 6 minutes early today, so, when I was leaving the house at our usual time,their bus had already arrived and they were walking home. When we got back to the house, I went downstairs to check my facebook. Johnathan of course followed me. He discovered his size 3t clothes were still in the container, (because he still fits in a lot of his 2t clothes that Michael out grew, and so I still hadn't brought those clothes up). He was going through the container like he was shopping, telling me about different picture son each shirt, like dinosaur, monster truck, etc. And he was bringing the ones to me, and just piling them on my lap. So, finally I took those clothes upstairs to be put in the mix of his other clothes to wear.

I made frozen burritos tonight for dinner. Of course heated, and then with chips. I wanted something quick because Elizabeth had her open house tonight. We had this paper that we had to take around to different places such as the computer lab, lost and found, etc. in order to get teacher signatures. I think we had 15 stations. If you got 5 of them, then you could get an ice cream sundae. We ended our night with that eating ice cream sundaes in the cafeteria. But, when we were walking around, these little kids were running down the hallway. One of them knocked Elizabeth down, she was crying. There was two boys, one was bent down next to her, asking if she was okay, the other one was saying, come on lets go, not even caring if she was okay. I wasn't to happy about that. Thankfully about that time the vice principal was walking through the hallways and saw what was going on and asked, I let him know the boys were running through the hallway and knocked her down. He had a talk with the boys then.

After we ate our ice cream sundaes and left, it was bath time at home. Then of course story time, prayer time, and tearing the chain for when Josh is home. Now that i Have completed my assignments for tonight, I'm completely exhausted.

I'm so glad another day has gone by, and we are getting even closer to seeing my husband for his "vacation home"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.