My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting my Groove on.....

DAY 166~

After the kids were all on their buses, I went to the gym and started my third week at the gym, with my friend! Go Me!!! If I didn't have my friend as my work out partner/trainer, I probably would have dropped out already. Honest truth. I don't live on Fort, so sometimes it makes it a pain to drive to Fort 4 days a week (when your not getting paid). But I have, and I'm proud of myself for that. Still though, no pain, which means no gain. Really frustrating. I even did these things with my legs, where (I guess they are squats) push up and down with weights and your legs, I did a weight of 160 today, before wouldn't even attempt that. Lets just say, that is more then I weigh. But, no pain, and no gain. I'm getting confused by that. When I'm working out, I push myself as hard as I can go, and when I was done my legs hurt, and were tired. But now, umm, doesn't eve feel like I worked out! UGH~~

After we left the gym, we decided to do a quick walk around the park. It was a beautiful, perfect temperature day, with a slight breeze. It felt wonderful. We didn't get to walk as long as we would have liked because I had to go get my youngest from the bus. Before he got home though, I did all my crunches.

Then it was our lunch time! After lunch a real quick nap. My youngest watched cartoons, and played with cars. I woke up from my quick nap with his big cars surrounding me. He was "parking" them all around me. After my nap it was time to clean the kitchen, and do some laundry. I have been getting my groove on the last couple of days, accomplishing things that need to be done around the house. Hopefully I'm able to keep this groove on, for awhile!

I was able to get quite a bit accomplished before having to get the older two off the bus. Not long after we got home from getting them at the bus stop it was time to make dinner. Since my burners on my stove are not working and the oven is (I called this in today, they will come look at it tomorrow) I was lucky that I had chicken fries to throw in the oven for dinner.

After dinner, I read my little girls book with her, and then worked on my youngest homework. Yes in preschool, every Monday he has a paper with a letter on it, and you have to look for pictures that start with that letter. And then also on another paper, practice writing that letter with them. After homework was our normal bedtime routine.

Tonight I'm skipping out on my homework, I don't absolutely have to do it every night, and tonight is the night I chose not to. I got so caught up doing laundry earlier, and folding it that I just have ran out of time for the day. And plus, I got caught up watching Kate + 8, because I absolutely love that show, and I'm glad it is back on now, I missed it!

Now it is time for me to head to bed, I'm so sleepy, and I have to start my day all over again tomorrow. Thinking, love and missing my handsome husband like always. Each day we pass by, is another day closer to seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.