My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So, sleepy tonight!

DAY 140~

Since I have started school again (this past Monday), it seems that I have had to use "my brain even more" figuring things out, and after I do my homework, I'm so exhausted and tired. Maybe I should start doing my blog before school work? Right now I feel like I could just get down on the floor, and fall asleep. That wouldn't be a good thing, since I'm in the basement, and my bedroom is TWO FLOORS UP!

Ack, I just can't stop yawning! Anyways, today was mainly a cleaning day for us. We had to stay around the house since they were working on the repairs in the basement bathroom again, (whoops, just realized, I forgot I need to wake up early tomorrow) they fixed the broken pipe outside, and finally replaced the fan/light in my daughters room so that she can turn on the light in her room again. Before she had a brown one, and it was replaced with a cute girly white one. It wouldn't have looked so great in the boys room, but goes well with Elizabeth's decorations. I have a feeling that the guy we rent from did that on purpose, because he had seen Elizabeth's room when he was trying to fix the one before. He made a good choice though.

So, when those things were being worked on, the kids and I cleaned away. I usually keep the house "clean", but today was more of the "detail" work. Then tonight I made Chicken Estafu, which is one of my favorite meals. Now it's time to head up to bed, because I'm so sleepy. I can't wait to hear my husbands voice again, since it has been over a week now. He has been busy, thank goodness for FaceBook though, and what communication we can sometimes have from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.