DAY 150~
I was planning on having a yard sale, just this morning. But by the time, this morning came around, I was not wanting to get out of bed, and just wanted to sleep in. So, maybe next weekend???
When I woke up, I skipped breakfast, got ready, then later on made lunch. Michael had his guitar lessons today from 1-1:45 p.m. I didn't realize this, but they are taking the next month off, and will be doing it again in the middle of September.
When his lesson was over, I had to go and get gas. Then we ran into the shopette to get snacks for the kids and I. We weren't going home anytime soon, I was taking the younger two to the daycare on Fort for 4 hours. I heard they would be having dinner there, but wanted to make sure the kids had food in their stomach before I dropped them off. It just made me feel better, when I dropped them off, knowing they weren't going to be hungry. I did feel bad about leaving the two, even though it was a nice break with only one child, they all have pretty much been with me, by my side for the last few months. I actually had to stop the tears from my eyes while dropping them off, I felt really bad. But, as soon as I dropped them off, and Johnathan had went to wash his hands on his own, then was off to play with a truck. I felt better, knowing that he wasn't crying and was going to do okay. When I picked him up, they told me he went potty 3 times in the toilet. I was so proud of him. Then he went in the big toilet here one time when we got home. He also had done this project in his class, he colored a paper plate, and then they took skinny white paper and made it as long as he is, then wrote his height in inches. Before Josh had left, he wrote all of our height on a wall. I was comparing the both, and noticed it was 3 inches difference. SO, I measured him against the old mark on the wall, and he had grown 3 inches. So, then I measure the other two, and they are the same.
Elizabeth had a good time too. Poor little girl was stuck with three boys. No little girls in her age range. She should be use to it though since she is around her brothers all the time. It will be her mommy and daughter day next week, and then Michael will be staying at the daycare.
Michael and I first started out our night with miniature golf. He was actually pretty good for his first time, naturally good like his daddy. I have never been that good at the game, but twice, I got lucky and got a hole in one. On hole 14, I did this crazy hit, it hit the cement, went up in the air, like it was going to randomly land somewhere a ways away, but it went down on the green instead, bounced off another cement wall, and went in the hole. A hole in one. it was so crazy, wish I would have caught it on video, I would never be able to pull anything like that off again. Then at hole 18, I hit it up a hill, it bounced off the back wall, and landed in the hole. The second hole in one.
Most of the time Michael would get it in 2-3 tries, he did well. I was able to play with a pink golf ball, ha, because I asked Michael to grab me a golf ball, and the guy opened a drawer, and was like, here how about this one. It wasn't even a color on display, so, that was interesting.
I also was able to "win" a dollar off coupon for the next time because for one of the hole in ones, you get the coupon. And the guy gave Michael a coupon to for surviving 18 holes of golf in which he put it. The group before us didn't receive any coupons.
Then it was off to dinner. I had seen the restaurant the Mason Jar, on the way to play miniature golf. We went back to eat there. I had a grilled chicken salad, with water, and Michael had chicken tenders, fries and cherry sprite.
Then it was off to pick the other two up. Once we arrived home it was bath time for the kids. I was also able to talk on the phone with a close friend of mine, who is really like my sister for an hour and a half. It was nice chatting with her. And on top of that I finished my assignments for today, including my "big" weekly assignment. Josh was also on facebook chat tonight, and I was able to chat with him for a couple of minutes. Now, I'm getting very tire, and should head to bed.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment