DAY 158~
I don't know what it is between Saturday nights, to Sunday mornings, but the last two Sundays, I have had a horrible stomach ache! Today I woke up from a DEEP sleep, with VERY sharp pains in my stomach. I could barely move. I had to pull myself out of bed, which was hard and went downstairs and grabbed the tums. I could barely move. Then I was feeling very dehydrated at the same time, I had a hard time getting a glass, to get water, I felt like I was going to pass out. I saw a water bottle on the counter with water in it, I really didn't want to drink that, but was feeling very ill, and could barely stand tat this point. I then went to the couch, because there was no way I was making it back up those stair. I remember drinking some water, and passing out on the couch. Next thing I knew, I heard a lil' one screaming. It was my youngest. I was half out of it from not feeling well, trying to tell him to go back to bed. I was planning on going to the first service at Church today, that didn't happen.
I was feeling better, after the tums and water had kicked in that we went to our regular service at Church. It was about Serving others. Then they had a Church picnic after, that the kids and I just stopped by. I used my yard sale money from the other day to buy them hot dogs. I miss our old Church in Maryland, and the free family events they had. Those were awesome. Last year they had about 5 bounce houses for the kids, and a lot of other stuff, plus free food. Here they had one bounce house thing, a climbing wall and a dunk tank. And you had to pay for the food. So, we didn't stay to long.
Then we came home, put on our swimsuits, and were off to Fort Carson. The kids and I were going swimming with a couple great ladies, and their sons (a total of 6 boys, and 1 girl). Johnathan was floating around with the ladies in the water, and didn't want to have anything to do with me for awhile. I was one sad mommy. But, I did have Elizabeth stay with me for most of the time. We were at the pool from 2-6 p.m, about, give or take some time.
We then came home (after getting gas on the way home), and I heated up frozen burritos for dinner. Then it was bath time for the kids, because they were so tire from swimming today. And I'm not heading to bed after completing my last big assignment for the week. I have to get up in 6 hours, ACK!
It made my day today though, we just left me a nice comment of facebook, I cannot wait until we see him next month!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment