My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lunch and a movie, Pool time, and a Re-Called Washer!!

DAY 141~

I started off my day with getting up early in order to let our repair man work on our downstairs bathroom again. At least is is "usable" now, I haven't been able to say that about it for 3 months. We can use the toilet, sink, and even the shower. It is a full bathroom in the basement, but we really don't use the shower part of it. It just doesn't look, "pretty", and still needs some TLC (tender, loving, care).

While that was being worked on, I was on the phone with my mom. She informed me that my washer, which is front loading by GE has been recalled. So, she gave me the number to call to get it repaired. Well, I have to wait until next Wednesday to get it repaired. And I was informed I shouldn't use it because it can cause a fire, or I could get electrocuted. Nice! So, laundry back up it is. When I asked the lady what I was suppose to do about washing my clothes until then because I have three children, she told me, "You can always hand wash them and put them in the dryer." Umm, Really??? NO!! I'm not a Pioneer Women, I already have to much stuff to do besides that. One of those things, raising three kids by myself while my husband is deployed. So, I guess, laundry back up it is. Nice!

I took the kids to see another movie with lunch today. It was Marmaduke. I barely made it to get the free food. I was about the last one, with a line of people behind of me, then they ran out. We didn't get a drink today, because they were all out, we did get popcorn and a hot dog. Towards the end of the movie, Johnathan and Elizabeth started acting up, but thankfully it was towards the end.

Then we went over to the pool, which is basically across the street. The kids, well, the older two had fun sliding down the slides into the pool. We were only able to stay a half hour, which seemed longer then that. Everybody was kicked out of the pool, under cover in the concession area because of a storm coming. I told the kids we could be there awhile because who knows how long the storm would be. So they then agreed to go home.

Well, not home, we had to run to the PX and cash their school shopping money from my parents. We will go next week to get their school supplies. Then we were on our way home.

Whoops, I was only kidding. We weren't really on the way home yet, we were off to Walmart. I had forgot to pick up training pants at the PX, and then drinks and cookies for a picnic tomorrow. So, we had to go to Walmart to get those.

Finally, we were off towards home, or were we really??? Yes we were, and it was a good thing because my blood sugar was dropping very fast, and I was getting hungry. We did get fries and a water to share between the four of us at the concession stand front the pool, I guess that wasn't enough.

When we arrived home, I was soooo tire, and could have fell asleep. But really couldn't because I needed to make dinner. Then we watched a movie that we have had a the house for four and a half months (we watched a different one last night), thanks to having Netflix. I soon realized why we had them for that long, because they are movies my husband likes, and not me.

Then it was time to put the kids to bed, and time for me to do my homework. I'm so tired right now, I need to head upstairs and get some sleep. Glad I ended my night with talking with Josh via FaceBook chat. At least I was able to have come communication with him, knowing he is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.