DAY 143~
Just wanted to start off my post by wishing my Mom a Happy Birthday! To bad we didn't live closer to spend the day with you, :(
Wow, yes, that was our day. Lately, we either stay home and clean/ basically do nothing else besides clean, or we just take it to the extreme and are very busy.
I woke up at 8 a.m today to start the yard sale, I wasn't much feeling like waking up, even though it was waking up from the basement floor, in which the kids wanted to sleep. We finally got our yard sale going around 8:30 a.m. I had a great opening to the yard sale, and made 26 dollars. That included selling, 2 playpens, and a microwave for 7 a piece, and then a toddler mattress for 5. I was just glad to see big bulky items gone. Then I sold 3 other items, 2 pairs of shorts, and a baby toy, all for 2 dollars. My total today, from having the yard sale from 8:30 a.m to 11:30 a.m was 28 dollars.
We closed at 11:30 a.m, because our neighborhood was suppose to have a "National Night Out" on Tuesday night, it was cancelled due to thunderstorms, and rescheduled to today. We briefly stopped by for a half hour, before we left for Michael's guitar lesson.
We were able to just make Michael's guitar lesson, where he practiced for 45 minutes. We now have to go buy a guitar for him that is not electric, and so I think that is where my yard sale money is going to, buying him a new guitar. It's good for him, because it is something to keep him busy while his daddy is deployed.
After his guitar lessons I needed to run to the PX to cash the kids last two school shopping checks. Then, finally it was time to head home.
I'm babysitting, all night, well from about 3:30 this afternoon to around 7:20 in the morning, for my friends son. She want on a date night with her hubby, who is on his "vacation home." I'm just a little jealous she gets to see her hubby, I wouldn't know them if it wasn't for my hubby who introduced me to them. I just wish these next (less then) two months will go by fast so that I can see my hubby. I miss him tons.
It stinks, the phones must still be done. I haven't been able to talk to him in 12 days. For some people this may not be that many days, but it is a lot to me!
Time to get off and go sleep on the basement floor again. The kids really like sleeping down here. But, it will be back upstairs, two floors up to our own rooms tomorrow night.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Hi I love this blog. The pictures alone tell a story of your life and all the challenges you're dealing with. Best to you and your family :)
ReplyDeleteUsedCardBoardBoxes.com~
ReplyDeleteThank you, I really appreciate that. I hope sharing my experiences of every day life being an Army Wife, can either help other Army wives see they can make it through it, or show those that aren't Army Wives, what it is like dealing with life while your husband is deployed. Thank you again for your nice comment, :)
~Alicia