My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Were in Oregon....

DAY 74-

Hey everyone We arrived in Washington last night and drove to Oregon today. It has been a very long couple of days. The kids did really well for their first airplane flight. We arrived safely, and then went to my parents house in which I never had been to before. They had moved since I was home almost two years ago. It was a different experience going to their place, but not the old home I was use to. I had a little tears in my eyes pulling up to the new house. I never really never had the last chance to be in the old house. We drove by there today, the old house, the grass was over grown and awful. We also drove bye the High School Josh and I met. They are doing so much construction on it, it didn't even look like the same school. That was sad to. And then the neighborhoods around the school, and the old neighborhood are very junky. It doesn't make me miss living there.

I think that this is it for tonight. Sorry I haven't had much to say in the last few day, I have been very tired. Hopefully I will write more tomorrow. Missing, loving, and thinking of my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that you and the kids made it to Oregon! It's hard to go back "home" and see where things have changed so!
    I hope that you have a great trip and can bring back 'time' for your children! My thoughts go to your husband, you, and your children today and always!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.