My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mommy's night in...

DAY 66-

Today the kids and I went to the commissary. They were pretty good this time, unlike a few weeks ago, last time I took them to the commissary. Then we came home and cleaned up the house.

I'm babysitting for a little while tonight. Then when his mommy gets here we are having a mommy's night in. His mommy and I will be having a couple select beverages, (something I usually never do), and watching a movie. Our husbands have been deployed just over 2 months and so we need this break. Then of course, they are spending the night. I also will be making Chicken Enchiladas for dinner tonight.

I cannot wait until she gets back to have our Mommy's night in. Until then, I have homework to do.

Thinking of my husband today, and wondering what he is up to. Praying that whatever he is doing that he stays safe! We love and miss you Josh!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Mommy's night in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that's wonderful that you will have some company tonight. Hope you enjoy your Mommy's night in!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.