DAY 57-
The day was first starting out smoothly. The little girl I babysat yesterday, and then today showed up, and Johnathan was in a good mood from eating, and then playing when he got on the bus. I guess now on the afternoon bus, Johnathan buckles himself, so cute. He will not let the "helper" do it for him. And if she tries, he throws a temper tantrum. He doesn't do this on the morning bus. Michael finished lunches early, socks, shoes, jackets and back packs were on. It was time to take the older two to school.
Well, I went to open the garage to drive my SUV. I hit the garage door button, it opened just to a point where someone could crawl under it and stopped. I hit it again to make it go down, it wouldn't! I tried one last time to see if it would go up. It wouldn't it was stuck. I had no time to mess with it, I was holding a 1 year old, and had to get the other two to school Good thing Josh's truck was out front so I cold drive that. I got them in the car, buckled the baby in, adjusted the care seat to fit her right, and we were off. I dropped the kids off, and made it back home as fast as possible.
I automatically came in the house with the baby, and called the place we rent from. They were out here about an hour later. Thankfully our maintenance guy was working on a house not to far away. It ended up being some crazy thing on the garage door jamming it. It was thankfully an easy fix for him, but something I would have not know anything about. To me, it was just telling me for some reason that I was suppose to drive Josh's truck today. It had trapped my SUV in the garage.
When that was all done and taken care of, I still had a very fussy baby the rest of the day. Even while she was changed, held, and fed. Which by the way, it was cute today. I was feeding her lunch, I decided I wanted a hair thing from the downstairs bathroom, just steps away. I sat her food down. And went to grab my hair thing. When I came back, Johnathan had picked up the bowl and was gently feeding her, it was the cutest thing. I took pictures. He was saying, "Here baby." Yesterday Elizabeth had carefully fed her. I stood by both and watched and was helping also, and making sure they were careful.
Anyways, the baby continued to cry all day long, and the older two came home. Then about the time the dad of the baby was suppose to pick her up, the guy in charge of the place we rent from called me on my cellphone. As soon as I had a chance to hear the message, because I was dealing with a crying baby, and 3 kids, someone knocks at the door. Babies dad maybe? Nope! It was the guy that we rent from, in charge of the company. When we had our spring inspection two weeks ago, we had things that need to be repaired. He just happened to be in the neighborhood, and came to check out what needs to be repaired. At least were on the calendar to get them fixed on May 24. I forgot to say, at this time I was waiting for the dad to show up, and I was also finishing up dinner for the kids.
Well, her dad came at this time, of course. And so I had to stop talking to the renter guy for a minute, go answer the door, and help carry things from the last two day to the car. I said my goodbyes, and they left. Then the renter guy left a few minutes later, after scheduling when they would be back out.
I was trying to get the kids fed, to leave right after the baby left. They needed haircuts, all three of them. My husband had showed me how to shave the boys head before he left, but I'm honestly not good at it. I had him there that day to fix my mistakes. And the boys were looking shaggy, and Elizabeth's hair over grown.
So, we went to Walmart to get haircuts for them. Michael did good of course. Then it was Elizabeth. The entire time, she was saying, "that hurts", over and over again. And just not being good! And the boys weren't listening either. After Elizabeth was done I checked my cellphone for the time. We still had time for Johnathan's hair to be cut before we had to be at 7:00 p.m wrestling. Johnathan was good also. The stylist put mousse on a mirror for Johnathan to play with. He kept on taking it and putting it in his hair, it was funny.
Then it was time to pay, buy dog food, milk, cereal, juice, and coffee creamer. We checked ourselves out, and then we were off to wrestling, just a few minutes early.
When we got out of the car, went down the stairs, back up more stairs, back down some, and then up some more stairs (yes it is very strange like that), we found out the coach was sick and went home early. Hmm, Yes I know the coach was sick, he couldn't help that. But, could he have given numbers to one of the Seniors or something to call and cancel? It was a pain taking 3 kids in. I hope we get half of our money back, we had to pay $50, for this, and he has cancelled for some reason or another half of the time, last week, this week, and next week! Then Elizabeth was throwing a temper tantrum when we left. I just wanted to leave!
Of course when we arrived home, mommy had enough for one day. They put their pajamas on and were automatically put in bed after Praying. I hope tomorrow goes a lot better then today, we have fun things planned.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I don't know how you do it. Just reading about your day wears me out. You are amazing. Don't forget that!
ReplyDeleteWhew! You have the hardest job in the World! You're hands are so full - everyday! Big HUG to you!
ReplyDelete