My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day...


This is me pointing to the room I was born in

DAY 75-

This day is to remember all of those Soldiers, and other Men and Women that fought and died for Our Freedom. We Remember them, and we Thank them for Losing their lives for our Country. It is such a sad touching thing. There are families and friends that still love, and miss these Men and Women, and they are also in our Thoughts And Prayers.

We will never forget these Men and Women who lost their lives, fighting for our Freedom, that is what today is about.

Today is also a day to think about those Men and Women in any Branch of Service that are Currently deployed fighting for Our Country. Please keep all of these men and women in your Thoughts and Prayers, and that all of these Men and Women Return to Us Safely. No matter if it is Memorial day, or not, please thank these men in Women in Uniform for for fighting for our Country and giving us the Freedom that we have. If your buying coffee, buy them one. If your buying lunch, pay for theirs. You wouldn't have the freedom that you have to buy those items if it wasn't for them.

My husband was especially in my thoughts and Prayers today. I'm very Proud to be his Wife. He is an Amazing husband, father and Soldier. I'm very Proud of Him. This is the 4th time that he has been deployed, fighting for the freedom for our Country, and giving up things, and family at home in order to help Protect our Country. Thank you Josh, we love and miss you a whole lot, and we cannot wait to see you again. We are very Proud of you Josh!

Today, the kids and I drove around with my Parents, in Grants Pass, Oregon. In the town in which I was born. We drove by the hospital that I was born at. It is closed now, but we got pictures of me outside of the hospital in front, and then in the back of the hospital in which I was really born. Probably next time I make it here, then it will be torn down.

We also got to see my Aunt Vades today. I had a great time visiting her. It has been over 2 years since I have been able to see her. I can't wait to go and see her again.

It was a great day today, besides the kids are being really fussy, fighting and throwing temper tantrums. I hope they get better soon. Enjoying our vacation away from home, but still thinking about my husband. I can't wait to see the man that I love so dearly, again in the next few months!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, you brought tears to my eyes. I didn't expect to be mentioned in your blog. It was really good to see you and the kids, and my sister your mom. I hope that we will get to spend more time together before you go back to Washington. I love you, Aunt Vades

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.