My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Alone, in a house full of kids...

DAY 63-

My days are still lonely with out my husband here. I try and stay busy, but I still find myself missing him. I feel lonely, and I have a house full of kids. I find my self pacing back and forth, bored not knowing what to do. But know I have lots to do. No, I'm not depressed, just missing my husband. And knowing that soon we will get to see family and friends, but that it is so close, but yet so far.

Today, Johnathan and I did the "Walk to the Park", with all of the 2nd graders at Michael's school. They left a few minutes early, so they were all at the park when we arrived at the school. I still needed to drop Elizabeth's lunch off at the office, and her jacket, because of the changing weather. Then Johnathan and I ended up being the end of the line for another class. That teacher asked me since she saw we were going to the same place, and since she was the only adult, she didn't want to keep on stopping. When we arrived, we found Michael, and gave him his lunch. Then Johnathan and Michael played on the playground from 10:30-11:45. They had kites, football, Frisbee, soccer, bubble, baseball,etc. for the kids to do. Then at 11:45 everyone ate lunch, played for a few minutes after lunch, and then everybody walked back to the school.

Then Johnathan and I came home, finished putting Josh's care packages together, and took them to the post office. He has sure been expensive this pay day. But well worth it, because I love and miss him sooooo.. much.

That was about all that happened today. I forgot to mention the other day, that on Monday night around 10 p.m, I realized my college classes started again. So, yesterday, I started to work on them. And that is what I'm getting ready to do now.

Thinking of my husband, like always, missing him tons, hoping he knows how much we love and miss him, Praying for his Safety, and hoping this time apart from the man I love so much, goes by fast!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping the days pass quickly for you too. It stinks! Just plain ole stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just nothing that can fill the lonliness left behind when our guys are gone. I struggle with that all the time. He's been gone 41 days today. I have 4 adults and 5 dogs living in my house right now - and I've never felt so alone. Hang in there..we are getting through together!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.