My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, May 17, 2010

The garage controller has been found..

DAY 61-

Well, today was yet another strange day in the household. As I was getting ready today, a toy kept on making noises. Even when the sound was turned off. And then when I was heading out to get gas, pick Johnathan up a half hour early, and go get my results for my CT from last week, I decided to fix Josh's sunshade in his truck. Then something told me that I need to look between the seats of his car. Guess what, the controller was there, clipped to his road atlas. Last week, the truck was searched 3 times over, by 2 people. It was not there.

Yesterday when I arrived home from Church the entire truck was unlocked. I really don't know what is going on. I just know, it is very strange. At least I have it now, and it's in hiding.

Then today after picking Johnathan up, I went and got my CT results. Which were none, whatever this thing is on the side of my neck, in which you can feel, and it hurts, is just one big mystery. It is not showing up on any scan. I was crying tears of frustration on the way home. The Doctor was even like, "there is no ridge on the other side". So, I'm back at square one now. He said he was going to blow the scan up, and look closer. Then call me back this week. Now I have to wait.

We went to Walmart tonight, and picked up a few things for Josh's care package. I will be sending it off tomorrow. Still waiting for my handsome hubby to call me, he must be very busy!

2 comments:

  1. Yea...you found the controller! it's a reflief to know that someone didn't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you found the controller! Hope you hear from your hubby soon!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.