DAY 64-
Today was "Walk to the Park", day 2 for Johnathan and I. Yesterday it was for Michael, and the 2nd graders, today it was for Elizabeth and the kindergartners. The weather was crazy, one minute it was so warm, and I was wishing I would have worn my shorts, the next minute it was so cold, I was sticking on my jacket. When we walked to and from, I was the "road block". I would take turns with Mrs. Campos, she would block one road from the cars, and I would do the next. That was so, we would get hit before the students. Lovely. But, thankfully nobody got hit, and nobody asked me, I volunteered. That way the teachers were able to stick with their students. The kids all had a great time. They were there from 9-12:15. I didn't realize I was sunburn until later, I scratched my arm, it hurt, I looked down, and it was all red. Oh Well.
Then I came home and took a nap with Johnathan. It was a long day out in the sun. When the older two arrived home from school, I made dinner, and then we ran to Walmart. I had to pick up a few things, such as training pants. Thankfully after that, it was time for the kids to take baths, do our Bible Study, and Pray.
Here again, I'm saving my homework until late! It is 10:54, I have really got to start doing it earlier. It has just been so crazy for me lately with being busy. So, now that I'm really tired, and ready to go lay down in my nice warm bed, I will be good and do my homework.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment