DAY 70-
We will be leaving soon. The kids will be going on their first airplane flight. It is just going to be the 4 of us. I can't wait to see friends and family, but yet I'm a little sad to leave my house, with all of my things I use on a daily basis. It was hard knowing what to pack for all 4 of us for 2 weeks. Making sure we have the right amount of clothes, toys, etc.
Thank you to our neighbor who will be watching Luke for 2 weeks. I really appreciate it. This is it for tonight, I still have things to do, such as school work. Next time I write, I will be in Washington. Thinking of, loving, and missing my hubby as were getting ready to take a vacation "home", the place where we both met.
EDIT- it is 9:37 p.m, and I'm sitting here at home when I should be half way to Washington State. Our flight was canceled, and we are not able to fly out until Saturday. The kids and I are really bummed right now. We had someone drop us off at the airport. We got all checked in, ate dinner, and went and waited at our gate. Thanks to the bad weather in Denver it was canceled. And because we are traveling as 4 people, all other flights were booked until Saturday. It was a pain having to leave the airport with all 3 kids. And Elizabeth throwing temper tantrums. Now, I have to go through all of this all over again on Saturday! I guess things do happen for a reason, hmm, just wondering what that reason could be. I was looking forward to being home. And I didn't want to have to come back to the house with all of our luggage. So, until Saturday, when our vacation begins! (Unless I can get another flight out before that, If I have to I will call every hour)
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with family! :)
ReplyDeleteTravel travels to you!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip!
ReplyDelete