DAY 68-
I forgot to add on my Sunday blog. Saturday when we were having "Mom's night in", I was able to talk to my hubby. I usually don't like to be the rude one and talk on the phone when I have someone over. But, since my husband is only able to call every few days (time before that was Tuesday morning), I talked to him for 28 minutes, and enjoyed every minute. I hate being away from the man I love.
Today, was half day for the kids. It was completely optional for Elizabeth, since she graduated kindergarten on Friday. I left it up to her to go. On a typical morning she throws a temper tantrum saying, "I don't want to go to school". Today I wasn't going to fight it. So, she ate breakfast at normal time, and I told her we still needed to take Michael to school. I told him not to take his back pack since they were just going to school for an Assembly. When we arrived at the school, I let Michael out of the car. All of a sudden, I heard, "I want to go to school mommy", I was like okay. I let her out of the car, watched her play for a few minutes, (they have recess in the morning before class), and made sure that she went to class. Then I came home.
Today the people we rent from came over to make some of the repairs from the Spring Inspection we had a month ago. They will be back tomorrow morning to finish them up. Right before they left for the day, around noon, the kids came home from school on the bus.
The rest of the day was spent doing laundry, and cleaning. Then tonight after dinner we went to Walmart. I needed dog food to take over to the neighbors on Wednesday. Swiffer wet, to clean my nasty floor. And and in expensive key board (in which I'm using now). My other wireless keyboard stopped working, even after changing the batteries.
I needed the keyboard because my assignments for both of my classes were already a day late since the keyboard wasn't working. We have a computer in the basement, but it doesn't have the program I needed. I needed on this computer I'm on now.
Well, in two days, The kids and I will be flying "home", to the state we are from for 2 weeks. That is why the neighbor needed the dog food. She is watching Luke for 2 weeks for us. We will be able to see my parents, other family and friends. I cannot wait. Our vacation is going to probably go by fast though. We are going back to the state where Josh and I met, and where we had all three of our kids. But our real home is where the Army takes us, and wherever Josh is. My heart follows wherever he goes. I love him sooo.. much that no words could explain. I will be happy to be around friends and family, but it still wont make up for the feeling of missing him and wanting to be with him. I hope these next few months go by fast, I cannot wait to see my amazing, handsome husband.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I hope you have a great vacation! Enjoy it, you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment yesterday!
ReplyDeleteAnd for what it's worth, I totally think it is acceptable to ignore people when your husband calls from deployment!