DAY 60-
It says, today is day 60, but really It is not 2 months until the 18th, on Tuesday!
Well, yesterday at the Wings For Women Military Spouse Conference I met one of my followers, with out realizing it. How funny is that. I was talking to her, and three other ladies, first thing yesterday morning before the conference started. I didn't know it was one of my followers, until she pointed it out on my last blog. And yes, I do remember talking to her. What a small World this is. I didn't realize I had many followers located right here in Colorado.
Today the kids and I went to Church. It was a great service today. Then we came home, and I took a nap. I had a headache since last night. And it didn't go away until this afternoon.
Because of the horrible headache, not much else happened today. I had lots of things that needed to be done, for example, clean house. But, when I couldn't even move with out feeling sick, I had to lay down. I was so happy when by dinner time it was gone.
It has been a few days since I last spoke with Josh. Honestly, I really don't remember the last day I talked to him was. I'm going to have to go and check on my blog and see. I hope he is able to call soon, I sure do miss him tons. And of course, I love him too, with all of my heart, mind, body, and soul!
(I just checked, it has been since Tuesday, 5 days ago since I last talked to my husband, no wonder why it seems like so long, so hopefully with in the next couple of days I will get to talk to him!)
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
That's wonderful that you've met a blog-friend! The World just seems so small sometimes, doesn't it?! I hope that you get to hear from your Honey soon!
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific Monday! Just think...it's one day closer to our husbands coming home! Hooah!
That's great that you got to meet one of your followers. Hopefully you will get to talk to the hubby soon.
ReplyDeleteI recently got to meet a blog friend, too - and have enjoyed hanging out with her a few more times since out initial meeting. It's fantastic that our supportive circle of friends is nt *JUST* a virtual circle. :) We are all REAL, and all here for each other.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!