DAYS 72-73
Sorry everyone I didn't write yesterday, I have been very busy. This is just going to be a quick blog, because I'm still busy. The kids and I are suppose to be having our make up flight tonight to fly to Washington. I will try and update tomorrow to tell you how it goes. Everyone Have a Blessed day!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment