DAY 48-
Today after Johnathan left and dropping the kids of at school, I went to the Church. Today was the last official day of Bible Study for the term. We all went to a place for breakfast called Cokes. It was great food. One of the ladies made a c.d for us that had Christian music on it, for the theme of our Bible Study, "How to be A Confident Women". I thought that was really nice of her.
After Breakfast I came home and saw my neighbor. She asked me if Josh's truck was running yet, it wasn't. So she went and go what I call her "other son", because he is always at the house. He started the truck again for me. I had forgot that I didn't unlock my house yet, and only had one pair of keys with me. I tried getting the key off the key ring, but couldn't get it. So, I sat in the garage for 20 minutes until Johnathan's bus came. Then I went over and turned off the truck and came inside.
As soon as I got inside, I hurried and made Johnathan a lunch, and let Luke outside. It was then time to leave because I had a Doctors appt. It was from my referral a couple weeks ago about the growth by my ear. The Doctor told me today it could be a possible parotid-salivary gland growth. Which means I have to have a CT, and get records from my old Doctor. So, we will see where this goes. All I need to deal with while my husband is deployed. We then came home, and Michael had soccer practice tonight. I was able to drive the truck to his practice tonight. I hope that makes my hubby happy. I will try to drive the darn thing more often. But, I did do my best last time before it died again.
Last night when I was on the computer my son snuck up behind me and said, "Mom, I am wide awake, and ready to go to school." This was at 11 p.m, when he was only asleep for 3 hours. I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Not long after that my daughter had came down and wanted dinner. She fell asleep earlier in the night. So, I gave her something for dinner and she went right back upstairs, to where of all places, my bed!
When I came out of the shower tonight my oldest son had left 3 notes under my door. They were saying Happy Mothers day, that we couldn't wait to give you this, do you miss daddy? yes or no, (of course I do), and We are here to support you. I thought they were the sweetest notes ever!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
your kids are too cute. I love the notes under the door. That would make me cry cause it was too darn sweet!
ReplyDelete