DAY 49-
Today while the kids were in school, I was sweeping, and organizing some things. Honestly, I'm not that into cleaning like some people are. It takes a lot of effort, some caffeine and music. Then, maybe I'll be in the mood. And it is harder, knowing that I'm not cleaning the house to look nice when my husband comes home. I'm just cleaning, to keep it clean.
I got the cutest card today when Johnathan came home from school. It was a project they made at school. It was a construction paper folded in half, on the front it has I Love You, and hand prints from paint on either side sticking out, then you open it up and it says, this much, with a picture of him holding his arms out. It was precious. He has the cutest smile!
When the kids arrived home we went to the post office. I needed to send mother's day cards off, to both grandmas. And also pick up some boxes to have to send care packages for Josh. I was going to drive my SUV to run these errands. As I was heading to the garage where my SUV is, I had 3 kids telling me, I want to ride in daddy's truck. I had also taken the older two to school this morning in his truck. Well, since they were all saying that, and I knew I need to drive his truck more, I turned around and headed to the front door. Josh's truck is parked out front and so that is why we went to the front door. I'm only going to say this one time, but I'm starting to like driving his truck. The only thing that is hard is backing up in a parking lot. With my SUV it has back up sensors to let you know when your getting close to something. His truck doesn't. Being only 5'3, things are a lot harder for me to see. But I made it, with out backing into things, or people. Thank goodness!
Then we were of to Walmart. We needed to buy food for our Cinco De Mayo meal. We had burritos with hamburger, lettuce, onions, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and tomatoes. Then on the side we had re fried beans, corn, and black beans. It was good, but nice and fattening! I think I need to go on a diet now.
I have a tentative Cat Scan set up for this coming Monday. Our insurance has to approve it first, and that is why it is tentative. If they don't approve it, then I will have to have it done on Fort.
Today was a good day for us, we ate some great food, that I made of course, and we made it though another day without my husband. Continuing to count down until I can have him in my arms again....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Sounds like a good day. I like to drive my hubby's truck everyone in awhile. Sometimes I even rev it up for the heck of it.
ReplyDelete