DAY 58-
Well today I had my hair done. It was a nice break, and I had friend watch Johnathan for me. It took about 3 hours. But it needed done! It was over grown, and faded. Really, it was bad. Glad it is all better now!
While heading back to my house, I was on the street in front of the driveway, and I noticed the garage door was open a little. I pulled up, parked the car, looked up and it was closed. I then backed out of the drive way, and it opened again. So, very creepy, I was not touching the garage door. I called my neighbor to see if her son was home, they weren't she told me get away from the house, and they would be back in a minute. They then went over through the house to make sure no one was inside. When they went by the house, the garage door was closed (remember when I backed out, it was open).
Yesterday, when I drove Josh's truck, I noticed the garage door opener was missing. I thought maybe it was on the floor somewhere and I couldn't find it. So, with this happening today, and hearing the neighbor across the street got some stuff stolen out of their truck, I knew it was stolen. And it sure seemed like someone was playing with the garage door opener. I then called the renters office, they will be out on Monday. He told me to unplug it from the ceiling, So I can't even use it. And then I called the sheriff to report it.
I was waiting and waiting for the sheriff to arrive, I had somewhere I had to be tonight. I called one time to cancel, she said he was on his way not to far. I waited and waited some more, he was not here, I was calling to cancel it this time, and he pulled up. Since I had to be somewhere, he said I could report it online.
Well, I took his card (Elizabeth for some odd reason said she like him, she was buckled in the car, and didn't talk to him). We headed to our Wings for Women Military Conference. A little while after arriving there, I ended up with a message from the sheriff. He said at 2:00 p.m today, (which was about the time this was happening at the house), they changed the rules. Cases like this couldn't be reported online anymore, and that he will have to come back out. Very strange, why did they just change it at 2 today?
So, we had a great time at the Wings for Women Military Conference, I got a very cute re-usable bag, with brochures, note pads, etc. They had someone sing Christian music, and had guest speakers. We even got to eat chips, with salsa, sour cream, and other stuff. The kids got a snack. And the kids were in a separate part, all together. We left at 9:15 tonight, and have to be back at 7:00 in the morning. Means we have to get up at 5:30. So, time to get off and take a shower, and time to hit the hay.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment