My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Very Busy Day...

DAY 67-

I'm starting to get very tired right now. Today has been a long, busy day. We woke up at 6:50 a.m this morning. I usually sleep in on weekends, but it worked out okay. The little boy that I was watching, and his mom spent the night. His mom and I ended up talking until nearly midnight then went to bed. Then he was up and ready to go at 6:50 a.m. As I was up getting dressed, my boys went downstairs. I was just getting ready to go downstairs to make breakfast, and my oldest came and told me they left.

I ended up making breakfast for us, and eating at the table as a family at 8 this morning. We had gone to Church this morning also. By the time it was time for Church at 11 a.m, it felt like we had already gone through one day. I was even busy this morning before Church, doing laundry, and cleaning the kitchen.

After Church, I continued to do laundry all day. As I washed clothes up, I would then pack the ones I want to take on our trip. I hate it when I fall behind on laundry. It is a pain. But, I'm almost caught up today, and almost packed.

Then tonight I cleaned up the basement where the kids toys are. We are suppose to be getting some repairs done tomorrow. The house looks all nice and clean now. Tomorrow, and Tuesday I will just have to go back through the house, and swiffer, sweep, vacuum, etc. I want a nice clean house when we return from vacation.

Waking up at 6:50 a.m worked out great, since I didn't take a nap, I was able to accomplish a lot around the house. Now on to a new day tomorrow. Each day we get through is not only a day closer for vacation, but a day closer to seeing my hubby. In which I'm missing him like crazy tonight. I'm hoping this time goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.