My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We woke to the bus honking...

DAY 56-

Today started out as a crazy day, the first time I woke up it was to the sound of the garbage truck. I was thinking, just great, I forgot to put the trash out, last night, or this morning. Thankfully, we have an awesome trash guy who took the trash and recycling out to the street (he has done this on previous occasions also).

Then I fell back asleep, about 45 minutes later I woke to a bus honking. Today, my older two didn't have school today, because of teacher in service day. So, I assumed since my sons pre school is in an elementary school, and they are teachers, that they wouldn't be in school either. Boy was I wrong. The bus then left, and I woke up, ran to the kids rooms told them to get dressed, and got Johnathan dressed. Of course I got dressed during this time also. I then put some cereal in a baggie, had everyone put shoes and jackets on. We then took Josh's truck to take Johnathan to pre school. The school was empty, besides the pre schoolers. It was a little creepy to me not having the kids in the school. So, the kids and I walked him to his class, and the the three of us left.

When we arrived home the lady that I was babysitting her daugher, had already arrived and was waiting in the driveway. Thankfully she was early, and I was not late. So, today I babysat all day, and had my older two here. It wasn't a bad day at all. And everyone was good. I will be babysitting again also tomorow.

I got to see Josh for a split second tonight, it was on, then it was off. So, I really didn't get to see him to well. Hopefully another time.

1 comment:

  1. Ooops... it happens to the best of us. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.