DAY 27-
Today I took the older two to school yet again. I know, I love my half hour of extra sleep, especially when I am not able to get to bed until late. I was trying to fill out their picture forms today, but of course I couldn't find them, (and of course just a few minutes ago I found them, ACK!) so, I had to go into their school today and fill out the picture forms with the other few parents. Then deliver the forms to their individual classes. After that I ran home to put on my make up, because I had Bible Study. When Bible Study was over, I came home and waited for Johnathan's bus. Put on the t.v, and took a nap. Michael had soccer practice tonight, but that was about all that happened today.
I am just so worn out. These past 3 deployments have caught up to me. I know it is not at all my husbands fault, and he has a job to do. But I am so sick and tired of raising OUR children on my own. Every stinking day I am worn out from being mommy and daddy, and dealing with the behavior that is thrown my way from. Everything from temper tantrums, to lying, to screaming, etc. And just raising them on my own period! And being reminded that this will not be our last deployment just gets me even more. I just want my husband to be home with me, I want to be a family together, not separated by thousands of miles. I am tired of only being able to hear my husbands voice every 2-3 days because he is busy with his job. I am trying my best to be a strong wife, and a strong mom, but sometime these things just sneak up and bite me on the rear.
It really doesn't help feeling the loneliness of not having him around either. And being here in a new place, knowing people, but not really knowing them. I just really hope this time goes by fast, at least until R and R, when he is able to be home with us, for his "vacation home for 2 weeks". I just need that to split up the deployment. For me, the second half of the deployment, after R and R always seems to speed up. Then at least I know we are halfway over this nightmare.
Yes, I am a VERY PROUD ARMY WIFE, I have handled 3 deployments, and thought, or should I say only hoped and Prayed that would have been our last. Boy was I wrong, these things are never going to end for us. And I don't mind the moves, as long as my husband is here with us, especially after moving to a new place only four months ago, and my husband being gone almost a month of that. I will just continue taking this nightmare deployment one day at a time, and planning stuff to keep the kids and I busy, to have upcoming things to look forward to. Then, hopefully this time apart from my husband goes by a little faster.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment