DAY 28-
Wow, not a whole lot happened today. I took the kids to school, bought me a coffee and went to Sonic and got some french toast sticks. I should have stuck with the breakfast burrito. Then I came home to do some laundry and clean the kitchen. It was then time for Johnathan to arrive home.
And then more cleaning. The older two arrive home 2 hours early today. It seems that they don't do half days here, they only do 2 hour early releases. When they got home it was time for Michael to do his homework. When he was done we did one lap of walking around some of our neighborhood. We will continue to practice until next weekend when it is the March of Dimes. I'm getting a little nervous about that, were not use to walking that much, so we will just see how it goes. Hopefully the kids do well.
When we arrived home the kids played out back for a few minutes, until they decided that they didn't want to listen. Then I made dinner. I think it might have been the best dinner that I have made since Josh left. I have been feeding the kids of course, and making sure they have their vegetables and everything. Tonight I baked some chicken, had mashed potatoes and green beans. Michael at least has seconds, but Johnathan wasn't into the chicken or green beans. Elizabeth of course didn't like her green beans, but ate her chicken first.
Then it was time for the kids to go to bed. Mommy was so ready for this, there was a lot of screaming and fighting today since they were home 2 hours early.
My days really don't seem to go so well after Josh doesn't call for a few days, so I really hope that he is able to call soon. I'm really missing him.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No phone calls in a while this way either... hang in there. I hope he is able to call soon.
ReplyDeletehope you get a call soon!!!
ReplyDeleteLeah, and Kickin'Kari- I did receive "the call" last night. I was able to talk to him for 33 minutes, which I think is almost a record for all three deployments.
ReplyDelete