DAY 22-
This morning I took the kids to school yet again,after Johnathan got on his bus. Thankfully I had some cash left on me from yesterday. So, I sent that with them also and that way I did not have to make them lunch. When I came home I decided to lay down on the couch and take a half hour nap. I had set the time to wake up on my phone. Well, the time kept on ending, and then I would reset it, and this happened a few times. Well, 3 hours later, I was up. Only because Johnathans bus was going to be here. I can't believe I did that, what a waste of morning. There could have been so many other things I could have done. And better yet, even after 3 hours of extra sleep, I was still tired.
After Johnathan came home, I went down to the basement and printed Josh some pictures off the computer so I can put them in his care package. I was planning on sending that today, but I will do that tomorrow. While downstairs Johnathan was watching t.v upstairs, well he was suppose to be. But, instead he knocked down all of our VHS movies, (who has those anymore, oh yeah, that would be us) So then when I came back up, I had to clean those up. Then it was time for Michael and Elizabeth to come home from school.
When they arrived home I had them draw, and color a picture for daddy to put in his care package. I was making dinner while they were doing this. Something quick, easy, and lite. Michael had soccer practice for an hour, and they we had a half hour to get to his wrestling practice for an hour. Thankfully they are not to far apart. I was proud of him for doing both tonight. He did a good job. We didn't arrive home until 8:15 p.m, and then the kids had quick baths and went to bed.
Besides my 3 hour not fullfilling nap, today was yet another busy day. Tomorrow is not going to be as busy, and then I can concentrate on cleaning the house, before our busy weekend. I'm glad our days our going by fast, because I cannot wait for that day in 5 and a half months, that I can hug and kiss my husband again.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Its ok to let yourself have a break like that! Don't be so hard on yourself girl. You do a lot by yourself with the 3 kids. ;) Your a good Momma, good Momma's always get mad at themselves for sitting around. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!!
Kickin' Kari- It is hard wasting 3 hours when I always have so much to do. But your right, sometimes moms need breaks. Thanks, :)
ReplyDelete~Alicia