DAY 33-
Today started out a little rough. It has been 5 days since my husband last called me. I really didn't want to get out of bed today. I did my best to sleep in. If I had my choice, I would have slept the day away today, or at least slept until I heard my husbands voice again. Problem was, I couldn't sleep with screaming children coming out of their rooms, and slamming their doors, and a dog whining to go outside and getting his nasty dog breath in my face. So, I finally woke up, got Johnathan dressed, told the other two to get dressed, and then finally got myself dressed.
Thankfully we had our Mexican food leftovers today. Just as good the second time, as the first. Something that was easy, and I didn't have to worry about fixing. I really didn't want to go anywhere today, it was just a day I really preferred to stay around the house. While eating my lunch I watched the "Maury" show. Something that I don't remember the last time I watched it was. I guess I just felt like the drama, just one of those days. Then the rest of the day I worked on laundry, getting it washed and put away. And also cleaning the kitchen, and some of the house.
During the time that I was cleaning, I decided to get online and see if any of my grades were back, since I just ended the two classes yesterday. One of them happened to be. I got a 91.02%, which is an A-, I can deal with that. Just getting my grade made my day a little better. That was something I did on my own. And the entire time that I took that class, it hasn't been easy. I started the class, just two months after moving here, it was a 9 week class. Shortly after starting the class, with in a week, I found out my husband was deploying, 2 months from then. So, then while my husband was home, my time and energy was trying to balance my online class, with trying to spend as much time with my husband while he was home. Then half way though my class, my husband deployed. Instead of giving up, I had to balance raising the three children by myself, doing house work, cooking, and finding fun stuff to do with the kids to keep them busy. So, yes, I am very proud of myself, and that did make my day. Doesn't mean I'm still not waiting and wondering when my husband will call me????????
Later on in the day, I realized that I had to go to Walmart, even though I didn't want to leave the house. We needed Diapers, training pants, dog food, and laundry detergent. So, I had no choice to but to go. When we arrived home, I realized it was 6 p.m, and decided that I did not feel like making dinner tonight, and so we had cereal. I ended up putting the kids to bed at 7:30 p.m. Dancing with the Stars has started at 7, and I started to DVR it, but wanted to watch the rest.
Now, here again, which seems to be a common thing this deployment, I'm waiting, wondering, hoping, and Praying that I receive a phone call soon. I really would appreciate hearing my husbands voice after 5 days....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment