My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Friday, April 23, 2010

My first Award, and March of Dimes early in the morning ...

DAY 37-

Thank You, A Lady In Waiting for My first award, it is greatly appreciated.


The rules for this award are: List ten things that I love, and Pass it on to ten other bloggers!

1. I LOVE my husband Josh for the wonderful man that he is, and how he is an awesome husband, and amazing father to our three children. We cannot wait to see him again.

2. (in just age order) I LOVE my son Michael, my oldest, he is a very independent boy, and reminds mommy of that every day. But, I still love him dearly.

3. I LOVE my daughter Elizabeth, born second, and in the middle of two boys, she is a very loving girl who always tells mommy she loves her, and gives me hugs and kisses. And talks about daddy all the time.

4. I LOVE my youngest son Johnathan, he is my one that likes to cuddle, but yet likes to sneak into food.

5. I LOVE my parents for always being there for me, whenever I need someone to talk to, even though they are now several states away.

6. I LOVE my dog Luke between the hours of 8:30 a.m-11:50 a.m, and from 8 p.m until I go to bed. That is when he is a good dog, nice and quiet and an extra ear for anything going on in the house. Any other time, when he is around the kids he is hyper and crazy.

7. I LOVE SUMMER, because I love being nice and warm.

8. I LOVE my house, even though we are renting it. A perfect house for our family. With my husbands own "man cave" downstairs where he can escape to go play his video games, work out, or be in the office, when he is home.(now it is just a ghost town) It is just a nice house for us.

9. I LOVE my SUV, it is a wonderful vehicle for our family. It can fit our family of 5, plus 3 other people.

And Finally,

10. hmm, let's see, I LOVE the Hawaiian type flowers, cannot think of the names, but they are very pretty. I have been to Hawaii 3 times.

AND NOW,

10 People I would like to pass this to:

1. Karie-http://beingthewifeofawoundedmarine.blogspot.com/

2. Ashleigh-http://thismormonarmywife.blogspot.com/

3. Mrs.P-http://alittlepinkinaworldofcamo.blogspot.com/

4. Elizabeth-http://ebethalan.blogspot.com/

5. Amber- http://mydeploymentjournaldearmatt.blogspot.com/

6. Jennifer- http://savsmommy.blogspot.com/

7. Noel-http://issuedtoasoldier.blogspot.com/

8. Kim-http://kimberleyandkayla.blogspot.com/

9. Christi-http://tandcstone.blogspot.com/

And last but not least,

10. Erin- http://erinlive13.blogspot.com/




Okay, today I got Johnathan registered for PreSchool for August. I just filled out the packet 2 months ago, and had to sign all of those papers again. After that we headed up to our team meeting for March of Dimes. Bad thing was, I got there, realized nobody was around, and then looked at Facebook and realized the meeting had been cancelled. The message was sent out just a couple minutes after I had looked at my Facebook when leaving his school. Oh well, at least I got to see where the walk is. Not knowing I already knew, because I have been there before. I just didn't know the name of the park. And, now I know, there isn't going to be much parking.

So, everyone, Tonight is your last night to Sponsor the kids and I for the March Of Dimes. We will be walking it in the morning. Not only does your money help little babies, but also teaches our children how to raise money for others. Even a dollar will help.

I wrote that note to the teacher from the IEP meeting yesterday (look in Day 36 Blog for more information). Well, I recieved a call from one of the ladies that was at the IEP meeting. The teacher had shared the note with her. I did write the teachers name on it, not the teacher and the 5 other people that were at the IEP meetings. I didn't answer the phone though, because I didn't recognize the number. She left a message. I just thought, oh, I will read the note the TEACHER sends, not some other random lady. Well, I waited, and waited for Elizabeth to get home to read that note. Automatically took her back pack when she got home from school, opened her back pack and searched for the note, and it wasn't there. The teacher never wrote me back. I was disapointed. I would much rather deal with the teacher then a random lady.

Tonight the kids had their weekly Friday night Pizza, pajamas and a movie. They watched a Scooby Doo Movie. Then went to bed. They really enjoy it, because they have something to look forward to every Friday night. By Wednesday, Michael is always thinking that night is Friday night, and every Wednesday asking me if it is movie night. I think it's bed time now, We have to wake up early for March Of Dimes in the Morning. I really hope that the weather stays decent at least.

Missing my husband like always, counting down the days, and cannot wait to have him in my arms again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm only a week in, but I feel the same way about my husband. I miss him so much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee- If you need anyone to talk to I'm here. I know for me, the first month was hard. Good Luck with everything!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.