DAY 43-
After 3 days, of my grade being passed due, it came in yesterday. Another A-! I'm so proud of myself for achieving two A-. My husband was deployed for half of my classes, and to be able to maintain a grade like that, raise 3 children, while keeping the busy with activities, and cleaning house! To me, it is Amazing!
Yesterday when we went to the FRG, movie meeting, I forgot to add, that when I told Elizabeth that we were going to go to Daddy's work to do something, she got excited and said, "I cannot wait to give daddy a hug and a kiss", it was so sad when I had to explain to her daddy wouldn't be there. It even brings tears to my eyes now.
Today was "Spring Inspection". I don't like inspections, I had to do enough of these when I was a daycare provider. Today they walked the ENTIRE house make sure things worked. We did find a few major things that needed worked. Like the downstairs toilet needs all new replacing, our sprinkler system, electrical wiring for my daughters ceiling fan, and some other stuff. Now they need to make an appointment to come back and fix it all. This inspection took about an hour and a half. I was glad our typical maintenance guy was one of the people, and then another lady. Then when they left I continued to clean, and do laundry. It is hard to get myself in the mood to clean. It has been 6 weeks, but I really miss my husband.
Tonight after the kids arrived home from school, we ate dinner and then Michael had soccer practice for an hour, and the wrestling for an hour. The other two and I just waited in the car today. I didn't feel like waiting out in the cold for soccer, and then Johnathan fell asleep during the wrestling, so I just let him sleep in the car, or else he would have been grumpy.
I think it is time to do the little touch ups of cleaning in the house, and go to bed. It is quiet, and lonely in the house tonight. It's just making me miss my husband even more. I hope these next few months go by fast!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment