My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today marks One Month with out my husband here..

DAY 32-

I know it's weird my count down says 32 days, which it is, but today is actually the ONE MONTH mark of my husband being deployed. He left on the 18th of last month. It stinks, I have not talked to him in 4 days!!! This 4 days of not calling me is just driving me crazy, seems to be a typical thing this deployment.

On this One Month mark the kids and I started our day off by going to Church at 11 this morning. I don't like getting up any earlier for the early services. It was a great service today. Of course, I sat alone. This is they typical thing for me anyways, whether my husband is home or not. 75% of the time when he is home, he has an excuse not to go to church. So, I typically take the kids by myself,and sit alone. I am doing this for me, and my children.

Johnathan threw his first temper tantrum going into his room. I think it was because when we dropped off Elizabeth at her room, Johnathan's assistant on his bus, that helps the driver, was in her room, serving today. So, I think that he wanted to stay in that room. He laid down in the middle of the hallway, and in my dress, I had to pick him up and carry him to his room. Then I sent Michael to his room, and went to service.

After Church we ran to the PX, they are my bank. We don't have a local bank around here, nor do I want one. So, I go there and cash any check that I get. I thought it was cute at least, when I was holding Elizabeth's hand, and then my boys were right behind me holding hands. To cute! My little one didn't want to hold mommy hand and even bit my hand, I couldn't believe it. We then left the PX and ran to the commissary just to pick up bread and milk. Then we headed home for a little while.

At around 5 p.m, we headed to dinner. Tonight we were having Mexican food, we had been planning this for a couple of weeks in order to Celebrate a Milestone of Josh being gone a month, and we are a month closer to seeing him. I hope this next 5 months goes by fast until he is "on his 2 week vacation home", a.k.a R and R. Oh, yeah, and a bonus, that I am very happy about, It was also to celebrate me finishing my first 2 online classes. Yay! 9 weeks done!!! Now onto starting more classes.

After getting home from our Mexican dinner, which we were only gone an hour from the time we left the house, until the time we pulled up in the driveway. It is only a few minutes from our house, and they didn't start to get busy until after we left. In fact, as we were finishing our meal a table for 15 adults and 3 children was set up next to us, and people for that party were starting to come in. So, it didn't waste much of our time today after all. But we still had fun, and we love our Mexican food.

The kids then watched some t.v, then had their baths and went to bed. Then mommy finished her last test on the computer for my first 2 classes. I think I will now go watch Army Wives from my DVR, and hope that my husband calls me soon, it has been 4 days. He just doesn't understand how hard for me that is on this end, he always says it has only been 4 days. But, when your lonely, and have no friends around and hang out with 3 children, it seems like it is forever.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a phone call soon!! I understand how the lonliness seems like it'll go on forever! Sending you hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee-Thank you, I did get to hear his voice today. I was sad it took so long, but he told me why, and it was good reasons. Today was a good day to call though, I wrote a blog about what happened today.

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.