DAY 41-
Well, today I had Bible study after the munchkins went to school. It was great today. I didn't get to go last week because of the "shower" in my basement. I was glad I was able to go today. It was nice talking to the ladies. One lady, who also has her husband deployed gave me the book "Faith Deployed", I belong to this group on Facebook, but never had the book. She did not know that I belonged to the group on Facebook. That made my day. Then I asked for a Prayer for my daughter, and everything she is going through right now.
The rest of the day I cleaned the house, and worked on laundry. Until it was time to make dinner, and then go to Michael's soccer practice. Upon arriving home the kids watched a little t.v, while I vacuumed everywhere, except the basement. Then it was time for them to go to bed.
Tonight while I was watching a movie,"The Blindside" (very good movie) I heard screaming and crying upstairs, I thought it was my youngest. It wasn't. I rushed upstairs, it was my daughter. She was screaming and crying, "I don't want to go to school". frankly, I don't want to send her either. After some other things that have happened this past week, I have some digging to do, and see why these things are going on. If I can't figure them out, tomorrow, then she is going to be home schooled the rest of the year. Something is not right, and I don't feel comfortable taking her to school, when she is not comfortable. These behaviors are just not like her.
So, we will see how it goes, and I will Pray, that everything goes okay, and things start to get better for my daughter.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I hope you can get everything figured out with your daughter's school situation!
ReplyDelete