My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa Claus has come to our house.....

Day 257~November 28th, 2010

After we were ready to go today, we headed off to Church. It was a good service today, which was about time and basically how you manage your time. You can spend your time watching t.v, such as flipping through the channels, watching a movie or watching sports, or you can turn that off and spend that time with your family. It is up to you which one is more important.

When we arrived home, I was planning on putting on lights on the outside of the house. But, I decided that since it was to windy, that I wasn't going to do that. We instead went inside where I fixed lunch. Today I made split pea soup, assuming the kids wouldn't touch it, three bean salad, fruit cocktail/whip cream salad, string cheese, and a piece of ham. It was an interesting lunch because I was going to make sandwiches, but soon realized I didn't have any bread that was defrosted from the freezer. Yes, every pay check I buy what bread I need, keep one out, and freeze the rest. And yes, it tastes just fine to us. I learned this trick from my husband. And years ago thought, yuck, that is so disgusting. But, really it is not. Once it defrosts it tastes as fresh as the day it was baked.

Anyways, like I said, I thought the kids wouldn't eat the split pea soup, but all three did. And I actually like it also. We will buy it again. It has been awhile since I have found a soup that actually tastes good to me, let alone the three kids. I was surprised this was one we all liked.

Then I watched a Holiday movie on Hallmark Channel. If you feel like watching a Holiday movie, look for them on your local channel guide, and they have Christmas movies playing 24/7 until Christmas. Well, sitting on the couch watching a movie made me tired, so I took a cat nap to wake me up.

When I was awake I cleaned the messy kitchen, and defrosted the chicken. Then I went outside with the three kids, and we all put up a few Christmas decorations, no lights yet. I will attempt that another day. We have a Santa/sleigh/reindeer blow up, that we put up. I hope and Pray it doesn't go missing, that would stink. And another reindeer we had, plus some candy cane decorations. We ended up bringing the candy canes in because they wouldn't stay up.

I made mine and Michael's favorite dinner, CURRY!!! Mmmm, it is so good. We both love it, but the other two, not so much. We also had bread and butter. I probably gained a ton of weight the last few days, between Thanksgiving and now. But, it was all worth it, I just have to hit the gym again, SOON!

Then we watched another movie, I helped Liz with some homework, (yes I know we had how many days to do this, and I wait until the last minute, sheesh!) And finally it was bedtime for the kids, so that I could work on my homework.

And now I have to work on some stuff for Willow House, and a Boutique I will showing Willow House stuff on Wednesday.

I love and miss Josh with all of my heart, mind, body and soul, always and forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.