DAY 253- November 24th, 2010~
This Thanksgiving Eve, I'm really missing Josh. We haven't been able to have much of a Thanksgiving the last couple years, and we have to wait until next year to be able to enjoy one. It is hard enough being separated from him anyways, but the Holidays make it much more difficult. He is a huge part of our little family, and that huge part is missing. I just cannot wait for these next few months to go by fast, but yet trying to enjoy the Holidays at the same time with the kids.
Today I slept in some. Then I woke up got ready and ate lunch. It was then time to go to a friends house. I was planning on printing out paper to renew my license in my home state, but I have decided since my Birthday is next week, I don't have enough time to send it in, and get my license back. In this case, I will be going to the State we are currently in and getting a license from here. In a way, it will be a little sad because I have never had any license from any other state but my home state. I will do that next week.
So, since we were already there, I let her run to Costco by herself, and not take her son, plus to more kids. And then we ended up staying for spaghetti for dinner. Which was really nice, since we are having Thanksgiving dinner at her house, and she is pretty much supplying everything. I am taking two sides, but she told me I didn't have to. I just can't go empty handed. I would feel bad.
She then let my oldest stay the night. While the 3 of us left, and went to Walmart to get a few things. Once we arrived home my younger two kids and I watched "Ernest Saves Christmas." And we drank chocolate milk, and ate popcorn, because that is what those two wanted to do. Now it is time for bed.
Wishing Josh was with us this Holiday season, because we miss him tons....
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment