My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It was like Christmas Morning here today...

DAY 245~ November 16th, 2010

I'm so tired right now I could just fall asleep typing. It is 1:12 a.m now, I only had 5 hours of sleep last night, if that, and I have been busy all day, since 7:30 a.m.

Today I met with my friends at the gym at 9a.m after the kids were in school. Our kick boxing class went a little better, for me, I didn't cough nearly as much as I did last week. But, my energy was low since it has been hard for me to work out this past month.

After kick boxing class, the three of us ran to the PX to look around. I picked up an item, and then had to leave to get home for little mans bus, which was just in time.

We weren't home that long when Fed Ex came with my Willow House Start Up Kit. I had so much fun opening the two big boxes of items, and setting them up on the table I bought last night. If felt like Christmas today.

Finally I made lunch because I was starving. During this time I also was talking to Josh via Facebook, and we talked for awhile. Until when it was almost time for the kids to come home.

Once they were home, I was working on cleaning the house because we are expecting company tomorrow. The kids were also playing, or should I say making a huge mess with the boxes from my Willow House stuff. So, we got those picked up and taken out to the recycling outside.

We were planning on going bowling with one of my work out friends tonight, and her two boys, but when we decided to leave it was very windy and started to snow, so I changed my mind. But, about a half hour later the weather was better, and we decided to go. The kids had hot dogs, and I had a hamburger, and then we were all bowling. It was 50 cents night, and my friend paid for us before we arrived to save spots for all of us, since my Friend and I weren't for sure if we were going to go at first.

As soon as we arrived home, I put the kids in bed. Then I went downstairs to do some more cleaning. And I have finished my night off with homework, and watching a Webinar video for Willow House. Now it is time to fall asleep A.S.A.P, because I cannot keep my eyes open any longer!


I love and miss my handsome husband with all of my heart, mind, body and soul, always and Forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.