My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Lunch....

DAY 250~November 21st, 2010

We woke up early this morning in order to get ready and go to Church. I was helping out with the Walkers today, because a lot of other people were away for Thanksgiving. Problem was though, we were late. Little man had another day of throwing temper tantrums, and not wanting to listen. At least we made it though, and I was able to help out most of the time. I had even changed 10 diapers, of 10 different little ones today. Boy, that was fun, NOT! At least none of them didn't leave any extra presents for me.

Once that first Church Service was over, then it was time for me to go to my 11 a.m service. Today the Service was about things we are Thankful for. They had us write on a little piece of paper that was supplied what we are Thankful for, and put it on the stairs to the stage. I was Amazed to see over half of the Church go up and put on the stage what they are Thankful for.

After Church Service was over then it was our Military Ministry Thanksgiving Pot Luck. I had made three bean salad last night, and fruit cocktail salad with whip cream. There was a lot of other great foods that we got to eat. They even had a drawing, where we wrote down our names, and then they picked a name and they won a turkey. Guess who won? Me! I wrote, Mrs. then my last name on the paper, and I won.

It was then time to come home and take nap while the kids watched t.v. Between the busy last week, and our Thanksgiving lunch, I was tired. When I was up it was time to eat dinner. Not long after dinner, my oldest disappeared. Come to find out he went to bed. I think he thought it was later then it was since it is dark outside. He didn't ask, just went to sleep. At this time it was only 6:30 p.m, so he must have been tired. The other two went to bed around 9 p.m.

Oh yes, how could I forget, I was able to talk to Josh for about a half an hour on the phone, which was really nice. I cannot wait to see him in less then a few months, because I miss him tons.

Now since it is 12:39 a.m, and I have finished my homework assignments for the night, it is time for me to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.