DAY 231~November 2nd, 2010~
Once all three of the kids were off to school, I was off to the gym, again. Today was a whole lot better day then yesterday, but not quite to where I want to be, or should be. I ran/ walked my mile in 13 minutes. It may not be good AT ALL, but it is a hole lot better then the last couple times I tried and couldn't even run at all. Tomorrow, hopefully I only improve from that point.
After they gym, I came home, did some laundry, and fixed my hair. Once Johnathan arrived home, I had to go pay rent. I wasn't feeling so well yesterday, and because of that completely had forgot yesterday was the 1st. So, we took our half hour trip out, half hour trip back. And we even avoided being rear ended twice, by people who were not paying attention! Ack~!
Upon arriving home, it was time to do the oh so lovely bills! Eeek, not my favorite! Not long after the older two arrived home from school. Then we were off to the Cub Scout Store.
The Cub Scout store was about 25 minutes away or so. Michael needed his uniform for Bear Scouts, and the meeting was tonight.I felt soooo.... lost, confused, and out of my comfort zone in that store. Yes, I have two boys, but we have never had the cub scout experience before. I didn't have a clue of what we needed, it was just completely awkward. Thankfully the guy helped us, and we got what we needed. I ended up spending an arm and a leg for his uniform, socks, hat, belt, shirt, pants, book, patches, but the socks and pants will be returned because his leader says he doesn't need them. Fine with me since and Arm and a leg was spent on it, It would be great to get some of the money back. Thankfully we had a donation for about half of the uniform from some very important people in our lives.
After we left, I rushed home, made quesadillas for dinner, and went to his Bear Scout meeting. I stayed in the car until the last 15 minutes with the younger two. After last week, and them being hyper, I thought his would be best. Not so much, so next week, since we live down the road from our Church, in which his meetings are at, we will be coming home. Then going back to pick him up.
Finally, it was bath time for Elizabeth, and bedtime for all. But first, their daddy is going to love this part, not! Johnathan was walking around in his sister's high heels, and carrying her purse and dolls, ack! I guess that is what daddy gets for not wanting anymore children and trying for another girl, sister has to have somebody to play with too! haha! And then, Elizabeth has this small pretend plastic television. Johnathan put it in front of him, had two stuffed animals on his lap, and was pretending to watch it, It was to cute and funny.
Now it is time for me to close my eyes and get some sleep. At least it is earlier, by like an hour, from some of the other nights. Now it is 12:20 a.m. I can't wait until I hear Josh's voice again, until then, goodnight!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment