DAY 237~
All I had to do today was wake up the kids, have the older two get dressed, and then dress the youngest. And then the older two went to the bus stop. Yes, they went to the bus top, that hasn't happened in awhile. And no, I didn't starve them. Since we qualify for free and reduced lunch, they also qualify for free breakfast. Ahh, how nice our morning's are going to be.
No more, hurrying up to get ready, and then having them hurry so that we can hurry and get to school, as they can hurry and get to their classrooms, just before the last bell rings. Nope, none of that. Notice how many times I said hurry, that was how our morning were. No more. And I'm completely alright with that.
After they headed to the bus, then Johnathan finished eating his food and was ready for his bus in front of the house. Shortly after he left I was able to finish getting ready and head to the gym.
Yes, since the morning went so well today, I went to the gym. I left at a great time, but then got stuck at the gate, and was still a little bit late. But then, I saw how many soldiers were out in front of the gym in line, and I knew I wouldn't be able to find parking. But, I got lucky. I only was on the first row when I found parking on the opposite side, turned around and came back for the front row spot.
Today it was working on arm stuff at the gym, girly push ups, and sit ups. Then I ran/walked a mile. And that was when my coughing had began yet again. I finished my mile and then came home to wait for Johnathan to get off the bus.
Then I worked on some homework today, and talked to my mom some. And then it was time to go to the bus stop and get the older two kids. Not much else happened today. We had left overs from last night for dinner.
Well, I did put the kids to bed around 7 p.m. Their bedtime is usually at 8 p.m. I couldn't handle how they were so hyper for another hour. Since it was dark, they had no clue what time they were going to bed, and no complaints. Elizabeth did stay up for awhile longer to work on her homework, since they boys were in bed and they weren't being so wild. She was able to concentrate.
It is 10:40 p.m now, I think I should head to bed. Another day closer to seeing the love of my life..
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment