DAY 239~ November 10th,2010~
As soon as the kids and I woke up this morning, I was calling the hotline to make a Dr.'s appt. Today I succeeded and made one for 9:40 a.m. Which gave me plenty of time to get the older two up, send them off on the bus, dress my youngest feed him, and put him on his bus. I was already planning on skipping going to the gym since I can't seem to kick this cough.
Of course at the Dr. I couldn't seem to stop coughing. Before, I had a cough that produced mucus, to now a cough that produces nothing. My asthma has let me develop........Bronchitis!! I was prescribed 3 different medications. Mucinex, a cough syrup with codine, only to be taken at night because of the codine, and then another one one that I took 2 today, and then 1 a day until Sunday.
It took forever to get my prescription at the pharmacy. I guess after I left the office, he had an emergency walk in after. So, he did put my prescription in the computer right away. I was actually sitting down waiting for my prescription, messing with facebook on my i-phone, when the Dr. came out to talk to me and let me know, and about all of my medicines.
Finally it was time to come home. Not long after it was time for Johnathan to come home from preschool. I guess I scared the bus drivers making them think I wasn't home because the car was in the garage, a place it hasn't been in awhile. I also wrote down my web address for Willow House and gave it to the bus driver and assistant to check it out. Remember it is, http://aliciameeks.willowhouse.com, you can be anywhere to purchase an item or become a part of my team, except Europe is what I heard.
Then it was lunch time, and time for me to attempt to rest. I have an excuse to rest now, because the Dr. told me that's what I need to do, but it didn't work out so well.
Once the older two were home, it was time for dinner pretty much. Later on they had baths and went to bed.
I have finished my homework for the night, and watched a couple webinars for Willow House. And now that my cough is starting to pick up really bad again, even after a day of medicine times 3, it is time for me to "try" to get some sleep. I don't think this is going to work so well since this cough is really bad right now.
I love and miss Josh, with all of my heart, mind, body and soul, always and forever, and I cannot wait to see him in a few months.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
I'm sorry things are so rough right now! I hope you feel better, it's never easy taking care of little ones when you're down and out :(
ReplyDeletemindi~
ReplyDeleteThank you, I appreciate it. I think finally after over 2 weeks, and 3 more medications later, I'm feeling better for the most part, :)
~Alicia