My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do you think that anyone would notice if I took a few sick days?

DAY 233- November 4th, 2010~

Dear stuff in my lungs,

I know how much you have liked taking over my lungs, and making me feel ill over the last 9 days. I know you have thought it was funny when I didn't have enough energy to do my workouts, or feel tired all the time. But, will you please leave my body, a.s.a.p.

Thank You,
The one that is tired of feeling sick

I wasn't in much of a mood today to work out after the kids were in school. It because whatever is in my lungs, just wont leave. We worked on the treadmill for about 10 minutes, and called it good. I know it is horrible, but my lungs are just blah! We saw the personal trainer, and she was giving some type of class and really wanted my friend and I to join, but I wasn't interested.

When I got home, I made a commissary list. I cut out all my coupons, and had those ready to go. I actually don't mind going to the commissary, and find it fun to see how many coupons you can get, and how much money you can save. I also didn't have to spend much time at all. I saved 20 dollars in coupons today, Wow! And spent about 189 dollars on good for 2 weeks.

Today I also paid for a photo shoot, for a Pin Up shoot, in two weeks, well I had to pay the deposit today, the rest on the day of it, in a couple of weeks. Finally, it was time to put the food away.

As I was putting the food away, I was looking at the mail. After I had just gone to the commissary, and bought lunches for the kids for the next two weeks, I received the acceptance for that the kids qualify for reduced lunches, mainly because I don't work, and it's one income. So, here is to free lunches for Elizabeth, and 40 cents per lunch for Michael.

And tonight, I made homemade hash browns, and homemade breakfast burritos with eggs, onion, green bell pepper, cheese, tomatoes and salsa. Mmm, it was good dinner.

Now that it is "early", meaning it is 11:14, and I have been going to bed at around 1 a.m. It is time to head to bed. I'm just not feeling to well. I just can't seem to kick whatever I have for the last few days. I wonder if I took a few sick days if anyone would notice? The house would be messy, the kids would starve, and I definitely think people would notice. So, taking a few sick days is out of the picture. I can only fight this sickness on my own.

I was glad to talk to Josh via facebook today, it made my day.I cannot wait until he actually home with us again...

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, you need to go to the doctor and get your lungs checked out. You might just have walking pneumonia and need to get an antibiotic. Enough already. I worry about you! Love you, Aunt Vades

    ReplyDelete

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.