DAY 243~ November 14th, 2010
As Of now, I decided to stick with my blog. Especially since I received some nice comments, and I even have a new follower.
It seems anymore that we cannot make it to Church on time, but we did go. As I was getting the kids signed in, Elizabeth heard this pre teen boy say, "Witch", her response was "I'm not a Witch, I'm a Princess." I really think that he was just using the word, "Which" in a sentence. It still made me laugh though.
Then they all went into their classrooms, and I went into my service. Today was about our possessions are not going with us when we pass on. They are only possession's. And that it is better to give then to receive. And then they had us fill out a postcard, with the things that may be sitting around the house that you don't use, and that someone else could get use out of. So, I wrote down some toddler boy clothes, girl clothes, baby toys, and the changing table. Most of it was things I tried selling in the yard sale but had no such luck. Even when Josh was home he had asked me if I tried selling the changing table in the yard sale, that is a definite yes, a few of them actually, no one wanted to buy it. So, now it is in the garage next to his tool area, just sitting in the way. And if we possibly movie in less then a year (yes we have only lived her 11 months, this is just talk for right now)
then it needs to go, and not with us. I hope they find someone that can get some good use out of it, just like I did with all three of my children.
Then we came home, ate lunch, and I was checking out my Facebook, and Willow House Site. Then I took my midterm exam, which consisted of answering 10 questions, of 100 words each, so this wasn't to easy because it was about the Boston Tea Party. It took a little while, I wanted to go to Target, but my assignment took to long.
So, I heated up a quick dinner which was chicken and fries. Once the kids were done eating dinner it was bath time and then bed time. Today was another day that went by very fast. It was another UGH! Day! Just missing Josh and wishing he was here with us.
Once the kids were in bed I did my other midterm exam for my other class, and now I need to watch some Webinars for my Willow House design. Then I will head to bed, hopefully not to late tonight.
Hoping that more days of the deployment go just as fast as this one, so that Josh can be home again with us.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment