DAY 251~November 22, 2010
I got to sleep in a little bit today until, I was awoken by a screaming 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum. So, it was time to get up. And get ready for the day.
When I woke up I got online, and of course on facebook for a little bit. Until it was lunch time. After we ate lunch, I got back online to check some things, and my hubby was on.
The plans today were to clean the house. That didn't happen. I talked to him for quite awhile on Facebook, which I wouldn't change for the World. It is always nice talking to him any way that I can. We are talking about getting our family pictures done when he gets home. Since, if you come in our house now, it only looks like we have one child, and that child being a little baby. Well, that baby is our oldest who is now 8, and we have 2 others.
Then I had to run an errand and drop off a Willow House Catalog to someone. So I said my byes and took the catalog to the house. She ended up not hearing us at the door, so I left the catalog by a milk box by the door. Then the kids and I came back home.
And what did I do, get back online and talk to my hubby again. Which was nice. I miss him tons. When we were talking, he stopped suddenly. I thought he was mad at me or something. But, I later found out the reasons and they were good.
When I was done talking to him, I had to lay down on the couch. My lungs were not feeling the greatest, and really still haven't changed in the last 5 weeks. I'm not coughing as much, but still wheeze sometimes. I ended up falling asleep while just sitting on the couch, while the kids watched cartoons. When I woke up I it was time for the kids to go to bed. Which is what I'm going to do now since it is 12:48 a.m.
Loving, missing, and thinking of my husband.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment