Day 256~
I was able to sleep in some today, until like usual, my three wake up and start being loud. Today went by really fast for us. And we didn't get a whole lot accomplished.
The main thing that happened today was that it was Mother and Daughter night in. I took the boys to CYS daycare while little lady and I came home. Well, we made a pit stop at McDonald's where she wanted a cheeseburger, french fries, chocolate milk, and a toy. I only spent 7 something between the both of us. Then we came home.
I wanted to order a movie off OnDemand. That wasn't working at first. So, we tried watching a d.v.d, which didn't work either. Finally, I tried OnDemand again, and it worked. She wanted to watch Angelina Ballerina. So, we did. During this time I was also talking to Josh on Facebook, and had called my parents to tell them something for a few minutes.
For half of the time little lady was with me, she was worried about going and getting the boys. I think because it was getting dark, she was worried I wasn't going to get them. But, when it was time to pick them up, she threw a temper tantrum.
Once the boys were home, it was bath time for all, and then bed time.
Anxiously awaiting the day when Josh returns home to us in the next few months...
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment