DAY 230~November 1st, 2010
Wow, looking at the day we have made it to with this deployment seems amazing. But, on the other hand, thinking about how many days are left, really stinks!!!!
I had forgot to add on my blog yesterday, I was able to talk to Josh on the phone for a little bit at around 6:30 a.m. I have no clue how long it was for, since I was half asleep.
Today, after getting Johnathan on the bus, I took the other two to school. Then it was time to go work out. But, I was slow going getting to the gym. And then, I had NO energy. I'm not feeling 100% back to normal yet, and I'm still trying to get over something in my lungs. I just wish it was gone already. Working out didn't go the greatest, and I really didn't do that much since I was just feeling, Blah! I think I did more talking with my workout friend, then I did working out. We called today our "warm up day", in hopes that tomorrow is a better workout day.
Then I had to run to the PX in order to cash a check. My work out friend rode with me. When we were done I dropped her off at their truck, in which her husband was waiting for her on Fort.
Then I came home. I ran inside grabbed my coupon for my free chicken sandwich from KFC, and went to KFC. I got that with my pop and Jo's, and then picked Johnathan up a cheeseburger kids meal for lunch.
Then it was time to come home, wait for Johnathan and eat my lunch. After he got off the bus, I worked on my assignment that was due last night. Whoops! I will be okay though. And I finally worked on my blog from yesterday to.
Not long after the kids were home from school, it was time to make dinner, work on the younger two's homework assignments, take baths and head to bed.
Now it is time for me to head to bed since again, it is actually the next morning, ACK!! It is now 1:32 a.m. Thinking loving, and missing my handsome husband, dreaming about the day we are able to be together again.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment