DAY 246~ November 17th, 2010~
Getting only 10 hours of sleep in 2 days does not do the body good. And here it is 12:48 a.m. I'm beyond exhausted, and I had to have coffee at 10 p.m in order to stay up to do my homework. You wonder why hardly any sleep, and staying up late, well I will let you know.
This morning the gym was a no go. We were suppose to have company come today, but are held up until tomorrow. So, I was cleaning house, and doing the laundry. And I had to run a snack to Michael's school.
Then I came home, cleaned some more, and made a grocery list while looking at coupons also. I was going to go after Little man was home from school, but was to busy trying to figure out food items. And it was a good thing I didn't go because I forgot the older two had early release at 1:40 p.m. And so I would have been at the commissary if they came home.
I made a fun trip with all three, taking all of the kids to the commissary. Fun, I would say if you think 2 of the kids fighting, and 1 whiny, then yes, it was fun! NOT! What was I thinking???? I really don't know.
When we arrived home it was dinner time, bath time, and bed time. I was ready for the bed time, after our commissary experience.
And now I'm going to get some sleep because I'm beyond exhausted. Oh, I was able to see a picture of Josh on Facebook tonight while he was working. It was a nice surprise when I woke up.
I can't wait to see him in a few months, I love and miss him sooo.. much!
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment