DAY 249~ November 20th, 2010~
First off, I want to say Happy Birthday to My sister Tanya, I hope you had a wonderful day sis!
Today was an EXTREMELY busy day! First thing this morning, the kids and I woke up and got ready in order to run errands. They ate breakfast, well, little man threw a temper tantrum instead of eating breakfast. But then we left. We were first headed off to the PX, so that I could cash a check. Then we went to Walmart.
I had my nails painted a french manicure style. The kids stood beside my chair while it was done, since it didn't take long at all, and only cost 6 dollars. I then had a few items to buy before we headed home.
I wanted to be home by noon to get some things done. We made it home by 11:40 a.m which was great. Then my friend came around 12:30 in order to watch the kids so I could go to my Pin Up shoot.
The Pin Up Shoot went well. I just hope that my pictures turn out great. I can't wait to see them, and send them to Josh. It was an hour appt. for hair, and an hour picture session. It was also at someones house where the picture shoot was. But, it was lots of fun.
Then I came back to my house and prepared for my Willow House Party. I had to prepare some food, and decided which games I was going to play. It went okay, I kind of froze on what I wanted to say. But did play 3, party games. I had 3 people come. One of the over 20 people came, and she invited someone, and then that someone invited someone. So, that was neat, and I was happy that those 3 did show.
Once our guests were gone, it was time to put the kids to bed. And I made a 3 bean salad for our Military Ministry at Church tomorrow. When I was done, I watched the movie Killers. And now since I'm very tired from a long day, I'm headed to bed.
Loving, missing and thinking of my handsome husband, and I'm disappointed I missed his calls today during my photo shoot.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment