My husband and I

My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

SIck of being sick....

DAY 234~November 5th, 2010~

I know this seems to be the topic of choice here lately. But it is positively true. I'm absolutely positively sick of being sick. Tonight my ribs, and stomach hurt so much from coughing. I'm done with it! And I'm just ready to start feeling better, a.s.a.p!!!

Right when I woke up this morning, around 8 a.m, late, sheeesh! I called to try and make a Dr.'s appt. I was lucky enough to get an appt. at 9:20 a.m, so I took it. I just took the older two to school and headed to my appt. I really didn't care if my hair was in a pony tail, and I didn't have any make up on, I just felt horrible.

At my Dr.'s appt, I was diagnosed with some virus, and then some of it my Asthma kicking up, well the coughing and trouble breathing is asthma. And now I have an inhaler again. I haven't used one of those in years. Doesn't mean I hadn't needed an inhaler over the years, at times I have shortness of breath, I just try to work with my breathing to make it better. And when we moved here a few months ago, it took about 2 weeks for my breathing to adjust. So, now I'm thinking I should have gone to the Dr. back then, and got an inhaler. Plus today, my heart was racing as if I just finished exercise, and I was sitting still. It was awesome.

So, even though my Dr.'s appt. was over 14 hours ago, and I have been doing the cough medicine like i have been suppose to, I'm still feeling very miserable, ack! I'm sick of coughing, sick of my lungs bothering me, and sick of being sick.

I also napped some today, in hopes that I would have felt better sooner. That didn't happen I'm just beyond frustrated I can't seem to kick whatever this is I have.

Then the kids had pizza and movie tonight, and now that I have finished my homework and I'm feeling miserable it is time to crawl in bed. And maybe stay there for awhile, boy do I wish.

Oh, BTW, I was able to talk to Josh today for less then 15 minutes. It was a nice surprise. I liked how I save all of the numbers he has called, so when he calls it shows up his picture and special ring. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier

Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.