DAY 240~ NOVEMBER 11TH, 2O10
I just want to first start off my post thanking my amazing husband, who is a fabulous father to our children, and an awesome Soldier. I'm very proud of him. Not only for the love and support he gives our family, but what he has done for our Country. Especially being deployed 4 times. I love and miss you Josh, I'm very proud of you!!!
I also don't want to forget about all of the other Men and Women, no matter what Branch of Service, for their service to our Country. And I cannot forget about those Men and Women who have fought and died for our Country, because no words could explain how much that means. They will not be forgotten!
Today I slept in. Once I was up, I got a call from a friend. She is taken care of her deployed friends children until our Soldiers come home, pluse she has one of her own. She wanted to see if we wanted to meet up at McDonald's. So, I got up and got ready, and we did.
She bought our food today, which was nice, and I really appreciate it. She had done that because I will be watching all three of the kids, plus my three a few days the next month or so. We ate our lunches, and let the kids play for a couple hours. In hopes they would burn some energy since they didn't have school.
We may have been three families together. But, we weren't 3 ordinary families. We were 3 families, 2 of which who had deployed dads/husbands, and the third a deployed mom. One thing we have in common, we all miss and love our loved ones, and are only counting down the days until we can see them, and have them in our arms again.
Then the kids and I ran to the PX. First thing first, a diaper change. Little man is still potty change and needed a fresh diaper, or actually training pant on. Then it was time to shop. We were on a mission, and one mission only. Last minute stocking stuffers to get in a care package and send to Josh. Tomorrow is the deadline to send them, and I want him to be able to have something for Christmas. Yes the Pin Up Shoot, I will be doing is also his Christmas Present, but that probably wont make it to him until after. So yes, I'm a complete procrastinator, and did his Christmas shopping today. I need to wrap, and pack it up tomorrow and take it to the Post Office.
By the time we were finished at the PX it was time to come home and make dinner. Yes, the day did go by fast, and thankfully letting the kids play at McDonald's helped that. We had ground chicken spaghetti tonight, with broccoli that had cheese on it.
I remember a the beginning of the week, I was working on a paper with Elizabeth about herself, and the things she liked. It was her week to have her special day. She said her favorite food was broccoli of all things. I had thought this was something she really didn't like, and was just saying it. So, tonight, when I handed her plate to her, I asked her what it was. She did say broccoli, and said "it's my favorite food." Hmm, strange, maybe she does like broccoli.
I also finally have my launch party set up for being a Consultant at Willow House. It is on the 20th of this month, I will have a party to show the Product to everyone. Remember to check out, http://aliciameeks.willowhouse.com
Since I finished my homework, I think I will watch at least one Webinar on my Willow House website, and then head to bed since it's 1 a.m
Loving, missing and thinking about my Soldier, My husband, whom I'm very Proud of.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment