Day 252~ November 23, 2010
Not much to report today. I did sleep in some, as late at the 3 kids would allow. Until they escaped downstairs and started running around. Then it was time to get up and get ready.
By the time I officially had got going it was lunch time. They had breakfast also, I just had lunch. Then we slowly got moving, and left around 2:30 p.m.
I finally was able to get the kids, well 2 of them registered for sports on Fort. Young man will be doing wrestling, and also guitar, starting in January. Little lady Will be doing some dance thing starting next week, and cheer leading in January. My youngest apparently didn't have it marked on his physical that he could do sports, Ugh! Now I have to take it back in to the DR. just to get that marked. Just what I have always wanted to do.
Then we were off to find this picture place the Mr. had found online. It was one way streets, and I drove by 2 times. I couldn't find it though. I did call them for prices when I came home though.
And it was dinner time, something easy while I cleaned up the kitchen. That was basically all that happened today, nothing to exciting. Off to bed I go, in order to start a new day tomorrow.
Looking forward to these next few months to fly by, that way I can see my handsome husband again.
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment