DAY 242~November 13th, 2010~
I started this blog, 242 days ago so those Military families that might be going through the first deployment, or for that matter any deployment can see they are not the only ones, and they can make it through. Or, for those who are not military families to see how it is being separated from my husband while he is deployed, and I'm raising the three kids.
Well, I have come to a spot, where I question if I want to continue. I have become to busy with school, and my new business, on top of raising the three children, and doing typical things such as cooking and cleaning, that I seem to run out of time during the day. For example, it is already 1 a.m now, while I should probably be sleeping, but this is the only time I can write my blog, since I have so many other things to do during the day.
So, this is where you, my reader come in. Let me know if your still interested in my blog and want me to continue. If I have enough interest in the blog, I will continue with my late night blog writing, if not, I'm going to let this blog fizzle out.
Anyways, today I was able to sleep in some. When I woke up, I grabbed my lap top from beside the bed and was checking my facebook fan page for me being a consultant, I also checked my event to see if anyone is coming to my launch party, and my yahoo account to see if I received any emails from my sponsor or new purchases. It was a negative on most. So, I woke up, fed the kids and myself, made my coffee, and ate. It was already afternoon by this time, as I skipped breakfast today.
Once I was done eating I folded some laundry, and got ready for the day, as in fixing my hair and putting on my make up because I was already dressed. Then it was time to put all of that laundry away. It had been stacking up from when I was sick this last couple of weeks. I would wash the laundry and then stack it in a pile in a chair. It wasn't horribly bad, but yet bad enough. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that pile anymore though.
Then it was time to straighten up the house, and prepare to babysit tonight. I of course was watching my own 3, and then my friends 1 son, plus 2 other children she will be watching for the next few months. Yes, that was a total of 6. It made me NOT miss my daycare days, as in last year. Thankfully they are in my past. My friend was nice and brought over pizza for dinner for all 8 of us. Then she left to go to work for a few hours.
Like you expected, with 6 kids, it was just crazy at my house tonight. I took the kids down to the basement. I would step into the office for just a few minutes to print something, step back out to check on them, and then, I wouldn't be able to see the basement floor. It was bad, such a big mess. So, I had them clean some up before they played with some of the toys. Then I stepped away, and the same thing. So, this time I had them clean up and we went upstairs to eat snack.
I forgot to mention all of the kids ages, including my own. Let's see, TWO 2 years olds, one 3 year old, one 6 year old, one 7 year old, and one eight year old. They were all very hyper, and none of them wanted to listen. It was such a fantastic time.
Once they left, I was ready to put mine to bed. Even though Michael went to bed at his normal bedtime because he was tired.
Now that my homework is complete, I'm going to watch one more Webinar for my Willow House consultant, it basically teaches me what to do. Then I'm off to bed.
Don't forget to check out, http://aliciameeks.willowhouse.com
Loving, missing and thinking about my handsome husband tonight...l
What would you do if your husband was deployed 4 times and you were left to raise the children for a year at a time? And moved 3 times in 4 years.Could you do it? This is OUR story of how We have survived 4 deployments and 3 moves in 4 years. Come read our Journey and how is is to be an Army Family. Home is where the Army moves us, from here to there to everywhere...
My husband and I
One of the 4 hardest time's of my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Army Wife, and Proud to be Married to my Soldier
Home is where the Army move's us..... From here, to there and everywhere.
Of course we want you to keep blogging, but blogging should make you happy. it should be an outlet and you should do it for you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have your hands full! If you enjoy blogging, keep it up, I echo Erin's sentiments!
ReplyDelete